Friday 12 October 2007

Happy smiley faces!



Finally got a moving date - monday 15th for the keys and the van on wednesday! Lots of packing to do!!! So, Smiley faces all round!

This will be me when all the packing and shifting is done......

This will be me in the new house with boxes piled high.....

And this will be me when everything is done and we're settled......aaaahhh, that's better! I think this one has a fixed grin look that says "coping, yes, fine, yes, keeping going, just a bit frazzled really...."

Keep well till then, will post when I can before the internet is cut off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for stopping by. Do stay a while and visit. Please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and be inspired by all your blogs out there too:-) elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails