Sunday 1 November 2009

Update on shop:-)


Working really hard to get the shop up and running by today - sometime! It may be close to the wire though:-) But for now, I can give you a sneek peek at some stitch markers I've been making. These are specifically for smaller needles and are perfect for socks and shawls. I do intend to offer larger ones in the shop as well - as soon as my larger funky beads arrive.


I am listing a small range of semi-solids and variegated yarns in the shop to start with and will add more during the week. So if there is anything you wanted to see that's in my flickr yarn gallery but not in the shop, just let me know 'cause I'm still dyeing......:-)

Back soon, hopefully with the shop open for business..... see you later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - everything looks wonderful! I love the stitch markers too.

    Here's a tiny suggestion: why don't you consider making the stitch markers include 2 matching pairs of 2. So the sets still contain 4 markers, but they are of colors A,A,B,B rather than A,B,C,D. Why you ask? Well there are 2 reasons. First - when I knit sweaters (and I do that using sock yarn a lot these days) then I often have lots of stitch markers on a row indicating things, and want to mark the corresponding place on each side in the same way. It makes it easy to see very visually where I am.

    And the other reason is, to be honest, so many stitch markers are so pretty that I sometimes hang them on earring backs and ... wear them, and I prefer my earrings to match.

    But in any case - congratulations. I hope it's a huge success and don't get discouraged because I'm sure these ventures take a while to take off.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for stopping by. Do stay a while and visit. Please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and be inspired by all your blogs out there too:-) elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails