Saturday 29 November 2008

It's cold outside.....


Today is the kind of day you really want that hot chocolate with all the trimmings. It's been a day to sit down and watch a good film whilst you're knitting - except the cat decided my lap was much warmer and that my knitting was in the way. After several hours of part knitting-part cat attention, my leg finally went numb and she is now firmly ensconced on her high perch overlooking my computer.

This post was only managed after freeing up my keyboard which she likes to sit on to stop me doing anything else that would detract from 100% cat time. I was lucky this time - she didn't sit on the off button:)

Maybe there will be better light tomorrow to take my backlog of photos and to show you the beret I am trying to work on today!

Wrap up warm if you are going outside....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for stopping by. Do stay a while and visit. Please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and be inspired by all your blogs out there too:-) elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails