Sunday 2 September 2007

Unveiling...


As promised, pics of the apron - both sides. You can imagine lots of pictures were taken before I was even marginally happy with the results. (Although, I'm still not really. Anything that has me in it will not be a good photo). Thank you John for taking the pictures and having the patience!!!


I like how you can wear this both ways round. Although I think the wide red stripe is meant to be the main front, I quite like having the overlap/wrap side front so I can see the buttons!

And as I was dressing for the occassion.....


Had to match the daisies now, didn't I?

PS. I was trying out a link to my flickr slide show. If you want to see it, just click on the top picture of this post and it will take you straight there. If the 'i' is in the middle of the picture, you can click and it gives you information on each picture. (If you want it out the way, just move the cursor off the picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for stopping by. Do stay a while and visit. Please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and be inspired by all your blogs out there too:-) elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails