Thursday 9 August 2007

La Belle Helene

Hello, I'd like to introduce you to La Belle Helene - the place where I get to play with textiles and create lots of yummy things that I will hopefully sell on my up-and-coming website - http://www.labellehelene.co.uk/ . My intention is that this site becomes my online creative journal, exploring new ideas and techniques while encouraging me to become more structured in my making. But also giving me permission to play! So, here we go and thank you for joining me.

1 comment:

  1. hi elaine. this seems like such an exciting sounding blog - i can't wait till you get writing. good luck! john

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for stopping by. Do stay a while and visit. Please do leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you and be inspired by all your blogs out there too:-) elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails